The TTX44 is built especially for championship riders, but serious private riders can of course lay their hands on this master piece from the R&D department at Öhlins. The performance has been proved at the highest level of AMA, MXGP and WEC.
Motocross and Enduro are the ultimate tests for the R&D department with the roughest and toughest conditions possible. It’s close to the heart of Öhlins and it’s where it all started, that is why Öhlins is serious about it.
TTX MKII was introduced in 2012 and got updates with new designs to main piston and piston band. Flow pattern in this TTX 44 shock have proved to be very good where the oil flows through two pieces of Öhlins Gold valves sitting at the
compression adjusters at the top of the shock. The shock is fine tuned for 2014 with a new rebound adjuster design for better precision and more rigid feeling and new piston rod with changed surface treatment.
The 2014 version also includes the all-in-one suspension tool, Öhlins Cool Tool.
- Twin tube design
- Öhlins TTX Technology
- Rigid, fine precision rebound adjuster
- Three level high speed adjuster
- Highly effective low speed compression adjuster
- Race type piston and pistonband
- Dual spring kit available to most models
- Available for all major MX and Enduro models
- New surface treatment piston rod
- Öhlins Gold valves
- Öhlins Cool tool