The Ducati Multistrada 1200S is the first bike ever to embrace the full concept of Öhlins’ Mechatronic system. The electronically suspension system controls the front and rear suspension in predetermined settings. The Öhlins front fork is a 48mm USD fork based on the successful front fork cartridge kits for hypersport bikes, however now with an electronic system. Similar, the TTX36 EC shock absorber is based on Öhlins’ TTX36 shock absorber.
The following parts and services are now offered by Wim Kroon Import for these new suspension products:
- Öhlins shock absorber springs (stiffer @ 100 N/mm)
- Öhlins front fork springs (stiffer)
- Öhlins front fork oil seals, scrapers & fluids
- Revalving compression / rebound damping settings
- Revision of shock absorber & front fork